Sunday, May 25, 2008

Well..

As some of you know, My house has been a very very rough spot to be at the last..well soccer season, before that even. I'm to this point of not even knowing what to do. My dad seems to think that he is the best and likes to control everything I do. My mom on the other hand is accepting that I am going to be 17 in like 4 months, and she is starting to give me that space that I need. This weekend, a fight occured, Dad saying I haven't done anything for them, I don't do chores and I expect the world? Well, he is wrong, with soccer I was never able to do anything in the week so I did what I wanted on the weekends, this pissed him off, He started telling me I couldn't do anything, and then today, ONE DAY after my season ends and I have time to do something, he yells at me because I wasn't doing it correctly, or just doing something stupid. I left, Aunts house until monday, anyone have any ideas??

-->don't know what to dooooooooooo!


--Morg

No comments: