Thursday, May 22, 2008

Horoscope.

Today I got on yahoo.com, like I do everyday, But today this is what my horoscope was:
"You're in charge of your feeling today, which means it's a lot easier to confront people who usually freak you out for some reason. Show a friend how it's done!"

Today, I confronted the one person that has intimidated me since I have started soccer. He told me ever since I had an incredibly hard practice that he is really happy with my work rate, that I work my butt everyday, and have since that practice.

I guess it was a mission of mine to impress him, I have never felt good enough, but now that I have talked to him about things I can do, or what not, I feel like I have let a weight off my shoulders.

I love how life works, I read my horoscope wondering..."What the...?" and now, I know life gives you hints, simply reading something can determine how your day goes. Its amazing.

<3

No comments: