Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just..

Just when I thought things would get easier, they have not. Not by any means.

1. The guy I like... Over, no more.
2. The guy I got close to... Things are weird now that we see what we did wrong, and I'm lost.
3. My uncle.. As a lot of you know. He has a condition where his spine is turning into one bone, this is a very painful condition. Well we were playing family volleyball, and he landed on his tail bone (attached to your spine) and he went to get up and could not walk. He has two compression fractures. This is the moment of my life, where I had saw the strongest person in my life, just fall apart, and what did I do, I did just that. He went into surgery and all is well, so far.
4. I have to be home this weekend- PLEASE text me because I'm going to be bored/upset.

--> ughhhh

No comments: