Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Life Right Now

I have changed, this I know. I like people I never would have before, I give people more chances then they deserve. I have a "good life", parents who are still together, who love me, who are wayyy to protective. I believe in God with all of my heart. I have overcome many obstacles that have been put in my way. I have many friends and a guy who likes me for me. I have what some others don't have.

Yet, I am not happy? Why, I have no idea, it makes no sense to me. There is a reason I am not happy, maybe its because I'd rather see others happy, not myself. I walk away from fights and lose friends over it. Life is confusing, I don't even remember how to think. I have the right morals and the right decision making skills to make others happy, but I don't know how to even make myself happy?... That is a problem.

No comments: