Sunday, January 6, 2008

Friends

Friends they come and go
the true ones never leave
They love you no matter what
You can call them crying at 4
and they will ask "who's ass am i beating?"
they don't care what you look like
They dont care how much you mess
Up but they will promise to stay by100%
They won't hurt you.
They won'ttalk bad about you when your not around
they will always tell you they are sorry
and you will always end the night happy,
with out a fight. I have many good good
friends in my life.

But I have 3 bestfriends
Erika- you have been there for me no matter whatyour like my sister. i love you to death
Tyler-DOODE amazing times, i think we talkedabout them the other night. (= your honestlythe ONE guy i can tell everything too and won'tlook at me any differently, ily!
Manda- i sooo love you! mannny mannny good timeshahah i can tell you ANYTHING and feel completelyconfident that we will keep it to ourselves, we havehurt each other to much not to learn that! ILY (never will change)

Friends are life, deal with it!

No comments: