Sunday, January 6, 2008

2007

the year 2007 has made me think to myself what an amazing year it has been.i have had a wonderful time with all of my friends, and sure i have been a meanie everyonce and a while, but this year, i have changed in sooo many ways. I am more mature, and more accepting of everything and everyone. i am a lot more laid back and a ton of other stuff. i think about the bad things that have happened in 2007, and realized that i have gained SO much more then i have lost. i have made friendships stronger, i have lost those who really didnt care about me. i fell in "lust" and thought it was the real deal, but i learned how to love and what that feels like.I will look at 2008 with open eyes and an open mind. 2007 was great, but 2008 will be sooooooooo much better. (=
-Yay!!

No comments: